There is nothing like being “in the room” but you don’t need to stop singing during this difficult period. Why not use the time to hone some skills or develop some new ones?
McLaren Scott Vocals is now working online until further notice and currently putting together online packages to include:
- General singing lessons, either to work on specific songs or to work through exercises to improve your range and technique.
- Rep sessions to discuss and try out new songs and audition material.
- Written or oral feedback on song presentations using the Marco Polo App.
- Introduction to Estill sessions.
- Training for EFP (Estill Figure Proficiency) and EMT (Estill Master Trainer) pathways including Anatomy and Voiceprint.
I will be giving very discounted rates throughout this period so please use the contact form to get in touch.
Please note that the April Estill Level 1 &2 course in Glasgow has been rescheduled for 12th to 16th October 2020 – register at https://www.estillvoice.com/find-a-course/?id=384
Stay safe and keep singing!